Sunday, December 31, 2006

We Did It!

It is after midnight here, and we just pulled in from our Christmas vacation. I've never been so happy to see home in all my life. I am so exhausted, BUT, I just had to post. My Georgia Dawgs did it! They upset the heavily favored VT Hokies (whatever a hokie is). I am so excited, and proud to be a fan. It's moments like these that you realize why you hang by them all season and wear the red and black, and decorate your office with memorabilia. Yes, they are the Chick-fila Bowl Champs for 2006...and they better end up ranked. They beat #5 ranked team in the country, Auburn, very handily....the very next week they upset then #16 ranked GT, and now have beaten the VT hokie pokies. Again....I'm so proud. And, by the way....sorry Todd about your Clemson Tigers. There's always next year.

No comments: