Monday, October 01, 2007

Time to Refuel

I have the awesome opportunity to be fed this week. I am at the Catalyst Conference this week and I can't wait for the sessions to begin. I am actually using a friend's laptop tonight and won't have access to it later this week. If I can steal a second or two on someone's computer, I will give you an update later this week. But, no matter what, when I return I'll give you the full scoop. I love weeks like this one when I have the chance to sit under the teaching of anointed men of God who are serving in similar ministries in various parts of the country. Pray that the Lord will teach me by the power of His Holy Spirit this week. And that He'll fill me with passion and zeal to serve Him in creative ways like never before.

3 comments:

StudentPastor said...

Hey Jeff! It's a friend from long ago, in a place far, far away. It's Gerald Scarbrough from Southwestern. I ran across your blog and saw that you were in the Atlanta area. Have a great time at the conference. I've always heard they were incredible. Let's catch up once you get back home. Later, Gerald

Anonymous said...

Father i pray that you will open Jeffs heart and mind to the things which you desire for him. Let him refuel on your spirit. Let him totally focus on you and your ministry in him. Pray that the family is safe and watched over by Your angels. Thank you for Jeff and his ongoing ministry!

Jeff Bumgardner said...

ya'll are awesome. Thanks for the prayers, Timmy. Gerald...we've got to get together. It's great to hear from you. I hate Tennessee even more after today. Actually, during the game I said to Jody "I bet Gerald and Pamela are loving this game." Then, I come in here and find this message. Crazy?!!?!