Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sick Day

If you know me at all, then you know how much I look forward to Sunday. Sundays are what I work all week for. That is the day that I get to "enjoy" the fruit of our week-long labors. It absolutely kills me to miss on Sunday. So, today is that day for me. That rare occurrence when I just can't make it. It hit me about 4am this morning and I've been unable to shake this feeling of nausea since then. So, I'm hanging out on the couch today. Hopefully this will go away soon and I can make it to the evening service. But, at this point. I'll be happy just to be able to sit up for more than 5 minutes at a time. Oh, well. I might as well make the best of it and get some rest. I wonder if I am just sick to my stomach that Rich Franklin lost his title shot last night early in the second round? Is there any reason to ever watch UFC again now that he's lost his opportunity? Hmmmmm.....yeah...I guess I'll press on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm.....Now what was it that you told us all Wednesday night at choir practice, "NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO GET SICK BETWEEN NOW AND CHRISTMAS!" Guess someone wasn't listening, Huh.
Well, get well, we missed ya this morning.