Friday, October 26, 2007

A Little of Everything

I spent much of the morning today creating practice tracks for the Immanuel Choir. This is in preparation for our night of Christmas Worship on December 16th. We've been working the music since the end of August, but feel that we can make the most of the time we have left by utilizing our resources. So, practice tracks should help polish off the memory work that we have left. We're having to adjust choir rehearsals to Sundays for the next 2 weeks because of cancelled services on Wednesdays. Lots to do.

I'm working on a song right now on the theme of thankfulness. Partly due to the season we're entering into. But, also because of where the Lord has me right now. Recognizing His blessings in my life and the life of my family. Were it not for the grace of God I could be alone, living on the streets, or worse. His power in my life goes beyond my imagination of what He is capable of. It surpasses my thoughts of what I need or could ever desire. He is absolutely everything.

"Let the people give thanks and praise Him, for He is worthy of our praise."

No comments: