Monday, September 01, 2008

A Great Kickoff

Yesterday was the kickoff for our new worship schedule, and it was a great one. I'm excited to see what our attendance numbers were. It looked as though the crowd was up. I heard several comments yesterday about the new contemporary service. One lady said "that was by far the sweetest worship service I've ever been a part of." Another said "wow. That was the most powerful service I can remember ever being to." It wasn't that something amazing happened. Instead, it was a connection that these people had. It was a worship service that was designed with specific people in mind. And, apparently, the connection was made.

I'm so excited to see what the results will be over time. Invite friends. Invite everyone that you come into contact with. This is why this service was created.

1 comment:

Mark Celoria said...

Great to hear it went well. I was praying for you guys.