Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Very Travis Christmas

Okay....maybe it's true. I have a man-crush on Travis Cottrell. But, I'm okay with that. Seriously, Travis' Christmas album hits the stores in mid-October. A friend of his was at the recording session in Nashville with us when we recorded the choral tracks. With her camera in hand, she shot some footage from inside the soundbooth. You can check out her blog at Boomama dot net . Check it out below, and don't forget to get your copy of Travis' Christmas album. It is pretty incredible!


Travis' Christmas CD from on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Travis said...

You did NOT just say that.

Jeff Bumgardner said...

I have to give my readers something exciting to read to keep 'em coming back.

Jon and Angie Tyner said...

I'm surprised you don't have a crush on that guy standing by you too... he is HOT!!