Saturday, September 27, 2008

That's Right

I couldn't think of a title for this blog...so, don't hurt yourself trying to figure out what it means. It is no secret (I don't think). I am a fan of The Office. The season premier was last night, and I am so excited that it is back. So, in honor of the new season, Immanuel is casting for The (Church) Office. The Church Office will be a 5 week series that gives viewers a "behind the scenes", over-dramatized and very inaccurate look at what goes on in the offices at Immanuel on a daily basis. The purpose is to use the show (which will air in both Sunday services beginning October 12) to promote the wide array of events and ministry opportunities going on at Immanuel over the next 3 months.

Jason Barker (new min. of ed.) and I are writing the script. Our media guys, Larry and Byron (who have their own "office-like issues) are shooting and editing, and I can't wait to see the finished product. This will either be a huge success (please Jesus), or I will be looking for another job.

4 comments:

Mark Celoria said...

You will post it here, si?

Unknown said...

This will be good. I can tell already! Maybe I should try out?

Anonymous said...

Yep
I hope Byron and Larry do a good job editing and filming. Hope they don't need any extra help by someone.

Brad

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Yeah...I'll try to post some episodes here. It should be fun.