Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Great Rehearsal

I just got home from rehearsal tonight and I'm pretty worn out. But, it was a great night. The choir sounded amazing tonight. I love their heart and willingness to do anything for God's glory. Thank you guys for the privilege to serve next to you week in and week out. You're awesome!

I also had the Worship Band rehearsal tonight. Another great one! The stage for the 10:45 service will be different...again. We will also have a worship choir in place on stage. What is a worship choir you ask? Well, it's a choir full of worshipers leading others in worship. However, this one is a smaller, 24 voice choir, that will be leading with us in the contemporary service. They sound amazing!

We are going to be introducing a new song called "Revelation Song". You do not want to miss this one. It is amazing!

Okay....I'm going for 6 uses of the word amazing in this blog, so I have to get the word amazing in again. How else will everyone know how amazing this Sunday is going to be if I don't? You've gotta be there at 10:45 this week. Bring a friend. Bring several friends. Immanuel will grow and will reach this community for Jesus if you invite people. Invite everyone you come into contact with. If you do, your percentage of those who take you up on the invite WILL increase. Bring your family. It is going to be......uhh....really really good. (amazing)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello ! I am a stranger to you. It is lunch break and so I am just surfing in and out. Good day.

Kath said...

AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Jeff, It is unfortunate that those of us who teach Sunday School during the second service are not able to hear and participate in this awesome worship experience.

Jeff Bumgardner said...

I know Larry. I wish EVERYONE who wanted to could be in there. Maybe the Lord will bless us with growth to the point that we add a third worship service that will enable others to come.