Monday, June 16, 2008

Staff Retreat

So, maybe the name is a little misleading, but we're not really on a staff retreat. The reason is...we didn't go anywhere. In order for it to be a retreat, you would have to actually, well, retreat. Since we're staying local, I guess we should just call it a big hairy staff meeting.

I've been looking forward to it for some time. I love change. I love it because change brings excitement. It brings a renewal. It brings an element of expectancy.


Today, I met with Pastor, Mark and Wayne (I just couldn't resist the weird looking picture) to lay out the plan for the next couple of days when the entire ministerial staff meets together. We made some real progress, and set some things into motion that I can't wait to see implemented within the life of the church. I'm not at liberty to share the details. However, let me just say "GET READY IMMANUEL". I really believe God is getting ready to do some incredible things in and through our church. Get on board and believe Him for something huge. If you want to be a part of making a difference in people's lives and reaching people for Jesus, NOW is the time. We're gonna take this city!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Amen, and Amen!

Mark Celoria said...

Ya. Our staff retreat ended up being in our church building. Glad to hear you're excited about what's happening at your church.