Friday, June 06, 2008

Abby Goes Hollywood

Abby had an audition with a talent agency in Hollywood yesterday. We haven't heard anything yet, but I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Honestly, we only began this quest to allow her to do some print work. She has asked for years to "be in a magazine" and do photo-shoots, so we decided to pursue that for her. When we got this call from an agency that does television, commercials, and movies we were shocked. But, we went on the interview as "a learning experience". If nothing comes of it, we've lost nothing. When she came out of the interview she said "that was so much fun". I'll keep you posted if anything comes of it. Until then, we have our hands full with our little Hollywood Diva. I guess I should go for now; Abby is requesting oreos, milk, and a shoulder massage. Ha!

2 comments:

Travis said...

Did her shoulder get the message you were hoping for. My shoulder doesn't take messages. My secretary does.

Jeff Bumgardner said...

You're such an idiot. Just wait. It's on, now.