Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day 2008

Here's a list of things I'd love to have for Father's Day. The only thing is, I don't want Jody and the kids to get them for me. Why? Well, because they are dream items. If Jody and the kids get them, then it really comes out of my own money anyway. Make sense? Good.

1) Season passes for the family to Disney Land
2) Tickets to Sunday's Celtics vs. Lakers Finals Game (anyone out there want to hook
me up?)
3) A trip up the coast
4) Plane tickets home to visit family in GA
5) A trip to New York
6) A new (used) car

Hmmmm...looks like I need a trip somewhere, huh?

Okay...some things I don't want for Father's Day:

1) A pair of socks
2) A new tie
3) Deodorant
4) Cologne
5) Tools (I wouldn't know how to use them anyway)

Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Mark Celoria said...

I got season 2 of Lost on DVD, baby! Much better than a tie, that's for sure!