Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gettin' Ready

Next week is our annual staff retreat at Immanuel. We will be discussing many important issues that will impact the future of the church. I am gathering and preparing all of the Ministry Action Plans that I and my worship staff have put together, and will be presenting those at these meetings. A lot of time, work, prayer, and preparation goes into this, and I'm hoping God will do a great work through us. There is nothing more deflating than coming off of a staff retreat with no plan to execute. I'm trusting that we will come back renewed, excited, and ready to put into action new means for reaching this area for Christ.

Pray for us as we meet. I need it. We all need it. I can't wait to share with you the direction we feel the Lord is leading when I get back.

2 comments:

Mark Celoria said...

Praying for you guys. I have to do my own MAPs over the summer. Send over what you have!

Kath said...

Praying the retreat will revive everyone!