Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturdays

I love the weekend. Saturdays can be so much fun with my family. However, today was very tiring. We started the day off with 2 soccer games; one at 10am, and one at 11am. It was crazy. By 10am it was already 100 degrees. Mucho no fun-o. So, after sweating off about 13.6 lbs, I came home to rehabilitate...or hibernate...whatever you want to call it. Jody really wanted to go to Jaime and Jenna's wedding (congrats guys), so I stayed home with the kids to let her go. She always misses out, so I let her get out of the house and see what the real world was like. She liked it. I may be in trouble.

The kids and I played a game called "Champions of Faith". Caleb won it at church for doing something. Later, we read, did the potty-training thing with Ella, gave her a treat for doing well, applauded and danced about like crazy people because our little baby had used her tiny plastic pot. What a day!

I am now getting ready to watch the Ultimate Fighter Finale. I can't wait. 7 minutes and counting. Okay...gotta go. I need to make sure all of my snacks are ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You missed the HOTTEST wedding of the year... and I mean literaly the hottest wedding of the year. We had our reception in the pavillion - 110 degree weather! We had a blast regardless.