Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Review

1) I had a guy mow my yard for me on Saturday. The first time I've ever done this before. I sat on my couch watching basketball cheering the fact that I didn't have to work in the yard. Will this continue? Hmmmmm......
2) Went to Buca di Beppo for dinner Saturday night. We ate at a table in the kitchen. They showed us every dish that went out and we watched them make it. It was pretty amazing.
3) I caught up on American Idol, since I had been out of town last week. My favorites are still Danny, Michael, and Matt.
4) Worship @ Immanuel was amazing Sunday. Our people seemed to be connecting on all levels. They were singing out, both outwardly and inwardly worshiping, they were responding to the preaching. It was awesome!
5) I ate lunch at "Dickey's Barbeque" Sunday afternoon. One word; YES!

No comments: