Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's Just Another Day For You and Me in Paradise

Yes, the title of this blog is a Phil Collins song. I guess the secret is out. Phil is by far my favorite singer. Now, onto Hawaii...

Rob and I are about to hike Diamond Head. We "need" to see if it's something worth taking the students on when we're back in June (said with smirk and slight sarcasm). Later, we're meeting with the local Baptist Associational leaders to cast our vision for helping to unite the churches of the island in a common effort. Pray for this meeting. Pray that they catch the vision and work to see it happen. More on this later today.

I've already had breakfast in bed (Cinnamon Toast Crunch) and am putting my hiking shoes on. Check back later today for more news and "interesting happenings". Here we go....

No comments: