Monday, March 02, 2009

Post 500

It is official. I have posted 500 blogs. For such a time as this, I thought I should prepare a speech of some kind:

(cue cheesy underscore music)
First, I'd like to thank the academy for their recognition of my work. I have poured my soul and education in the english language into every word I have spoken...or, typed. The truths and heart-felt passion that can be found within the confinds of this online journal all pour from my pen as an overflow of my walk through each and every experience. Daily, my mind is riddled with dreams and fantasies of impacting as many people as possible, and leaving no life untouched.

Today, I feel as though the world stands with me as I (cue needle drag across record)>>>>>>>>>>

Okay. It's just my 500th post. I'm glad you were here to read it. Onto 500 more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kinda cold medicine do they have you on? :)

Anonymous said...

I want to know that 2. I may want some :-)

Anonymous said...

You win the junior bloggie award!!! Way to go!!