Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Recommendations

So, Christmas is coming up soon. That little piece of wisdom goes out to all of you who wait until the last minute to shop. Along those lines, I have had people from time to time ask about gifts to give people. Some ask about great Christmas CDs. And, let me just tell you. If you want a great Christmas CD, don't wait until Christmas to buy it. That leaves you, or the person you bought it for, NO TIME to enjoy Christmas music. Get it now and enjoy it through the season.

Others ask about good books I've read lately and want to know what I recommend. So, I have partnered with AMAZON.COM to throw my recommendations out there to you. You know...for those of you who want them. You can also tell a lot about a person by what he/she reads or listens to. So, check me out in the carousel above. If you see something that interests you, just click on it's image and it will take you to AMAZON.COM to see more about it, and how you can purchase it.

I have enjoyed EVERYTHING I have ever purchased from AMAZON, so I am completely confident in recommending their services. As I hear a new CD that is great, or finish a great book, I'll post them in MY RECOMMENDATIONS at the top of the blog. So, always check that out when you visit and see what great things are out there that I think you should try. Often times it's overwhelming to go to a site and not really know what you want. So, go through the carousel "to a mystical world of literacy".

You can always post your own reviews on here as well. If you read a book or listen to a CD on this page, give me your review. I'd love to know what you think!

No comments: