Monday, October 27, 2008

1 WEEK LEFT

There is only 1 week left until the election that will shape the future of our country. I vote by mail so I have already voted. One thing I hate about voting that way is that I don't get that cool sticker that everyone else gets to sport around on election day that says "I voted". So, no sticky little fashion statements for me. But, I digress.

We have actually been invited to an election party that night. We're not sure if we're going. Due to kids needing to go to bed. But, we will be glued to the news watching the results.

So, find out the truth about the candidates and the PROPS and VOTE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually, if you turn your absentee ballot in to a polling place (and I think there is one here at Immanuel) on election day, you save teh 59 cent postage and they give you one of those little "I voted" stickers to wear:)