Saturday, October 04, 2008

I Love Fall

I absolutely love this time of year. I love the fall(hence the title of this blog)! I love going in stores and seeing all of the fall decorations all around. I love to feel that cool, crisp weather. I love the fact that I can feel Christmas on the way. And, my BIRTHDAY just so happens to be in the fall. OCTOBER 16 to be exact. Yes. My BIRTHDAY on OCTOBER 16. It is nice having a BIRTHDAY in the fall...especially on OCTOBER 16. I never know what is in store on MY BIRTHDAY. Sometimes I get CARDS WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY in them. Sometimes I get PRESENTS from sweet, sweet, God-fearing people. Usually, people who don't love the Lord are the ones that don't give me presents on my BIRTHDAY on OCTOBER 16. I love fall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sooo funny. Let me guess, your birthday is October 16th?

Jeff Bumgardner said...

How did you know?

Kath said...

I heard a rumor, that your birthday is Oct. 16? LOL