Thursday, October 02, 2008

Great Site




I found this new site about a month ago and thought I had blogged about it. But, apparently not. So, I wanted to let you know about it so that you too, could have a little fun with pictures of yourself. What else is there to do online but read this blog. This site allows you to upload your own picture and position your face into their picture. It's kinda a play on the old carnival cutout faces boards. However, it creates your picture to look like a yearbook photo. You choose the pic you want in 2 year intervals, from 1950 - 2000. So, there you go. I've placed a few pics of my own for your amusement. Go check it out and have fun with it. Comment below to let me know which pic of mine you like the best.

YEAR BOOK YOURSELF DOT COM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the afro picture the best. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

The 2nd picture, definitely. You look like a teacher I had in high school.

-James

Anonymous said...

I like the first one the best. I tried this and was able to see the pictures and even save some, but am not able to view them again. Sigh.