Thursday, May 29, 2008

Again with the teeth?

Okay Okay...I know it has been a while between blog postings. Sorry about that. I seem to get caught up in other things from time to time and before you know it...no blogs for a week. I've got several things to catch you up on, but be patient. One thing at a time.

Tonight, I've got to tell you about this crazy daughter of mine. I told you already about the strawberry medicine (jelly) that "makes your loose teeth come on out". Well, I'm starting to believe it really works. Since beginning our strawberry jelly medicine technique on loose teeth, she has had 3 more teeth become loose. Abby now has both top front teeth missing, one bottom one came out today, and 2 more are loose on the bottom. I've never seen a child lose teeth at the rate she is.

That crazy fairy better remember to come tonight with the dough.

No comments: