Sunday, May 11, 2008

Great Trip

My trip to Nashville was pretty amazing. I loved getting to spend time with old friends, and meeting some new ones. The experience of meeting one of the greatest producers and engineers in Christian music was an honor. Brown Bannister was so nice and gracious, and so talented. It was a joy to meet him and work with him. Now, he can put me on his list of "artist" that he's worked with. Okay, all wishful thinking aside, it was a great experience.

Travis and Angela: thank you so much for your hospitality and love for me. You took great care of me (the fajitas were amazing) and I felt like family in your home. Thank Jack for me for the use of his bedroom. I loved staring at Travis' glossy 8x10 headshot all night.

As soon as Travis sends me some pics of the recording, I'll post them here for you to see. That video of Abby and the children's choir is coming soon, too. I know, I know...promises, promises.

No comments: