Monday, May 12, 2008

Like Father Like Daughter

Okay...so I've been telling you about Abby in the children's choir performance for several days now. Wait no longer...I finally have the video. Unfortunately, the choir mics were not ran to the DVD, so you can't hear the choir. All of the audio you get is from the track. However, just to watch it is hilarious. If you don't have time to sit through the entire thing, just go to the end. It is worth the watch. For those who don't know, Abby is the tall blond in the middle. She is what some have referred to as "the rocker chick" in the group. You'll know why they call her that when you see the end of the video. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Cat said...

Oh My Gosh - that is just hysterical. Far out weighs any funny videos I have of my kids. You will of course be keeping this to play at her college graduation party - yes?

Kath said...

::snicker::

Over the years, the choir this age has had MANY a funny performance. Keeps it interesting!

Anonymous said...

She is WAY too much like her daddy!!!

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
I LOVED it!!! It almost gives my son competition. At his 3 year old Christmas performance with the Day School he dropped his pants and sang to the rooftops! It was a proud moment; brought a tear to our eyes!