Monday, March 10, 2008

Publishing

I had another song published this week. The name of the song is "He Came to Me". I'm excited to hear the demo that is being put together. Singer/songwriter Rebecca Peck will be doing the demo and I'm sure it will be incredible. I've listed the lyrics below. We're planning on doing it at Immanuel in a few months. We're kinda busy with plenty of other things right now. Anyway, here 'ya go!

HE CAME TO ME

VERSE 1
Why would the God of Glory love a helpless soul like mine?
Why would the Great I Am send His only Son to die?
The price He paid for my sin was much too high a cost
But, Jesus came and found me and loved me to the cross

CHORUS
He came to me, now my blinded eyes can see
He forgave and set this prisoner free
He died, and He rose, and that's all I need to know
When my sin was all I could see
He came to me

VERSE 2
Why would He choose to come down, leaving heaven's throne?
The earth and all within it could have made His glory known
Yet, He saw a worthless sinner and redeemed me through His love
I don't have to know the answers, for I'm covered by the blood

BRIDGE
I'm forgiven, it's a new life I'm livin'
As a child of the King
I was lost, now I'm found
Since the Savior came down
And changed my everything

Copyright 2008. Thomas Peck Music (BMI)

No comments: