Friday, March 14, 2008

March Madness

I've gotten to watch a little NCAA Basketball this weekend. Not too much, but I've really enjoyed a few of the games. Georgia pulled off a buzzer beater win against Ole Miss. I know it was just Ole Miss, but it was better than losing to them. Duke pulled it off against Georgia Tech. And Georgia is now playing Kentucky. I don't have a very good feeling about that one.

We picked the kids up today and took them to Richie's Diner for lunch. We had a lot of fun, and capped it off with banana splits and sundaes. After lunch we headed to a couple of stores and then to the
Biane Library at Victoria Gardens . The kids read books for a while, and Jody and I hung out and listened to the stories. It was a great afternoon. Tonight we made pizza and are watching Spiderman. Good times!

It doesn't get much better than this.

No comments: