Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Buzz Lightyear Challenge

Travis Cottrell and I hung out at DisneyLand yesterday and had a blast. It was spring break, so the crowd was unbelievable, but we had a great time despite the long lines. Space Mountain was amazing...thanks Denver, for the advice. The California Screamer was great, the Tower of Terror was my favorite, and then.....(cue fanfare)...there was Buzz Lightyear. For those of you who have not had the privilege, let me just say that the ride causes you to become very competitive. Each rider has a laser gun, and there are various targets throughout the ride. Your score is based on your ability to hit moving targets. So basically, it is a ride designed for "skilled" marksmen. I will only tell you that I beat Travis. He asked me not to tell the score. So, I'll leave it at that.....that I beat him really good. I won't say anymore about slaughtering him at the game. In fact it was rather competitive at first...when the score was tied....at 0 to 0.

(Travis...I held up my end of the bargain! I didn't tell anyone that I beat you
109,500 to your 5800. So, no one knows. We'll just keep that between you and me.)

2 comments:

Travis said...

Jeff, you have made such a huge error in judgement. I am sad sad that you made this poor decision to share this questionable information. You have forced me to retaliate. Unfortunately for you, I don't get even; I get ahead.

Stay tuned...

Travis

Kath said...

Good job, Jeff! LOL