Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Saturday's Event

Okay...I haven't gotten the pictures up yet, I know. But, I will tomorrow. I just wanted to go ahead and tell you what went on in the Bumgardner house last Saturday. We all got up and fixed breakfast together. We made pancakes and the kids' pancakes looked like Mickey Mouse. Jody is talented like that. Anyway, as we were sitting at the breakfast table we could fill a cold breeze coming in the window. Jody commented that it felt like Christmas. So, I got up and put some Christmas music on. Now, as a worship pastor, I've been living Christmas since July. In my position, you have to start previewing music and picking out your Christmas program early. But, now we've brought it all home. Being in somewhat of a Christmas mood, we decided to do something "Christmassy". So, we pulled out the tree and indoor decorations and had a blast. Now, our tree is up, our mantle is decorated, and our stockings are hung by the chimney with care. It is a winter wonderland in here people...and I love it.
I'll post the pictures of us decorating tomorrow. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."

No comments: