Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We had our annual Thanksgiving Eve service at Immanuel last night. I had never heard of a church having one before. I'm sure that there are others, but the idea was new to me. We had a good turnout and a sweet time of worship together. My daughter, Abby, had her first church solo (it was a duet, but she was calling it a solo). She did a great job and I was so proud of her. I love Thanksgiving. Even though we have already decorated for Christmas and are highly anticipating that day, Thanksgiving is special, too. Nothing in the world is better than being with my family. So, today is going to be great.

On Thanksgiving, there are a lot of distractions if you allow them. So, stay focused on your family and make it a day to remember.

From our family to yours, have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanks Giving to you and your whole family