Friday, February 16, 2007

The Weather

OK, I admit it. I am a foreigner when it comes to California. However, I am loving this foreign land. A friend of mine, JR Lee, posted recently about how cold it has been in TN lately. I also talked with a friend of mine in GA who told me how stinkin' cold it is there. At about 1:30 this afternoon he said it was 33 degrees. As he was describing his chilly surroundings, I was sitting in my car outside of Target in the 83 degree weather with the windows down, a cool breeze blowing, and looking at palm trees with a background of snow-capped mountains. I am loving me some California. We're planning on hitting the beach sometime during the brutal month of February. I hope I don't get frostbite....oh, wait, I mean a sunburn while I'm there. Oh well. We all have our cross we must bear.

No comments: