Monday, February 19, 2007

Day Off

Wow! It has been a great weekend. Friday was my off day, then on to Saturday, a great day of worship on Sunday, and then Presidents' Day today. I have intentionally spent a lot of time with the kids this weekend, and it has been great. We've seen two movies, gone to a gourmet pizza joint, played tons of games, I've won numerous wrestling matches with my UFC prowess, we've eaten ice cream more times than I can count, along with many many more things. My kids think I am the greatest dad ever.....ever! (The key word there is "think") I don't want to see any of them grow up, but when they do, I want them to know that their dad has invested in their lives to the best of his ability. What greater success could I possibly be in life than to pour everything I possibly can into the lives of my children? That is the best investment I could ever make. An actual legacy that will outlive me, for the glory of God.

No comments: