Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Lapse of Blogs

I am sorry that I've not been able to post on a regular basis over the past couple of weeks. I've never been busier and as a result, my mind has not been on blogging. The choir is kicking off a new enrollment campaign and my team has been shooting video in homes at night, in offices during the day, and my schedule has been very unpredictable. Having said that, I am really excited about this Sunday. We are kicking off our first edition of Around Immanuel and it looks sharp. My friend, and video guru, Larry Wheeler, has been here in California with me building the template and training our team how to run with this in future weeks. I think our people will be blown away at how sharp and professional this is going to be. All of you Crosspointe people know exactly what I'm talking about. Larry does great work...so, thanks to you, Mister Video-Production-Template Building Man.

As I stated a few weeks ago, this site will be taking on a different look soon. We are currently working on the new design and hope to launch it in a couple of more weeks...as schedules permit. Please continue checking back. Once we launch the new design, blogging will be on a more regular basis.

No comments: