Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


Growing up, my grandpa used to always tell me "Son. It's great to have a little girlfriend. They're pretty. They smell nice. And they make you look good. But you need to break-up with them before Christmas, and get back with them after Valentine's Day. This way, you save a lot of money, yet you still get all of the benefits." He was a man of such profound wisdom. However, this year, I got all of the benefits as far as gifts go (even though she still spent my money to get it for me). My wife bought me a MOTOKRZR phone. I had not really even looked at them before. In fact, I had decided I was not going to have a cell phone for a while, but she got tired of not being able to get in touch with me...so, that's how the story goes. But, it is really cool. I downloaded some songs, and the sound quality is unlike any phone I've ever owned. It is sleek, sophisticated, and stylish. I am the man now. Who cares that Jody can get me in meetings, at the store, and, well, basically anywhere? I now have the coolest phone...and, I know how to power it off if needed. But, shhh, don't tell anybody.

2 comments:

J.R. said...

Finally dude. That was getting a little ridiculous...

Todd said...

ok mr. i'm not going to have a cell phone...welcome back to the real world...