Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Radio Show

Alright people - I need your feedback. If I started an online radio network, would you listen to it. The concept is not totally thought out yet, but here is sorta what it would look like: Christian Music, Commercial Free, Live Show Weekly.

I know that is pretty vague, but that's where I am. The Live Show would feature interviews, discussion of current events, topics (some of which would be chosen from listener suggestions), and church ministry issues. Other than the live show, it would just stream uninterrupted Christian Music 24/7.

It would be a lot of work, so I don't want to venture into this thing if there is no potential audience for it. Now it's your turn - tell me what you think. You in?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Christian radio, that is what I listen to. A friend told me that her son really liked a Christian band even though he isn't a Christian. I think if more unsaved people heard the Christian music they would like it and perhaps be saved. Nothing talks to people like music!

Anonymous said...

I'm in![J]

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea, Jeff! I would definitely listen!