Friday, December 25, 2009

California Christmas

This is our fourth year in California but just our first Christmas in socal. Our baby is due in January so we thought it best not to travel this close to the due date.

Last night we experienced our first Immanuel Christmas Eve service and it was amazing. We had dinner with friends and then got up early this morning for some Christmas fun. The Squeaquel was a great movie that we went to see this afternoon, and we'll go to another friend's home for dinner tonight. Our first Socal Christmas has been great.

Jody gave me the new Droid phone and it is amazing. I'm still learning what all its capable of and I'm already blown away. This little toy is going to be what I spend most of my time on for the next several days. In fact, I'm blogging on it now!

No comments: