Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm Back!

We're back from Yosemite, and yes, we did have a good time. All of Jody's family have gone back to Georgia and we're left with a messy house, tired bodies, and great memories. I'll post some pictures soon. We took lots of them.

We're in VBS all week this week and I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait until Friday when we hear how many kids have given their lives to Christ this year. I am teaching some Bible lessons, a few songs, and just hanging with some of the people the rest of the time. It's going to be a great week.

I've got a couple of stories to share with you over the next couple of days, so check back. And I'll post those pics when I get a few minutes, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff,

carri ann here - ibc member - have LOVED having you here at ibc. you are a blessing to have on the staff and ministering to us Sunday morning.

i just recently was introduced to Jason Upton - (www.jasonupton.com) I bet you have heard of him and I've just been living under a rock :-)

check him out if you haven't and snag a copy of Faith. If you can't get a copy let me know and I'll loan you mine! it's AMAZING and has led to revival in my heart!

blessings,
carri ann
(ask rob signs who i am... used to teach h.s. sunday school, now sabbaticalling in john montgomery's class :-) )