Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Denver and the Mile High Orchestra


Denver and the Mile High Orchestra are going to be at Immanuel tomorrow night. I am so excited. I love this group! They will be performing a Patriotic Concert and we will be honoring our military and their families.

We have been getting everything ready for weeks now, but most preparations are done in the final 24-48 hours. Since we are expecting these guys to minister to our people, we are going to do our best to minister to them. I know of so many churches that feel that since they are paying a group to come in, they should just be happy having a bathroom and a chair to sit in during their down time. I feel just the opposite. I want Immanuel to be the place by which they judge all other experiences. We are setting up their greenroom with snacks, couches, drinks, a WII game system, a sound system, etc. I want to give them a place to unwind all afternoon between sound checks and the concert.

If you want your people to minister to others, set the example!

It is going to be a great night tomorrow night. Be there and bring everyone you know!

No comments: