Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Obviously, I don't know what you and your family have planned for tonight's New Year celebration. However, I hope that you are planning on spending some of your time in prayer. I know that my family will pray together as we prepare to meet 2008. Some things that I think on are "what does this new year have in store for our family? What challenges will we face? What struggles will we meet? What incredible opportunities will we see? How will our ministry change and grow?" I could continue to post questions 'til Jesus comes again, but the fact remains that it doesn't matter. What matters is that when we meet each situation, we are not meeting it on our own. I want to please Jesus in every situation. But, in order to do that, I will have to be intentional about it.

I hope that you have a great new year. I hope that you are safe. And my prayer for you and your family is to go boldly into this new year with the understanding that you can't accomplish things unless you've dreamed dreams. Dream God-sized dreams if you want God-sized results and allow Him to make them into reality.

No comments: