Saturday, December 08, 2007

Featured Servants:

Tonight was the last night of the dessert theater at Immanuel for the musical "It's a Wonderful Life". Tomorrow night will be general admission and will be the last performance. Our worship ministry does at least 2 musicals per year, and I am amazed every time by the directing and leadership of Lisa Lyons. Lisa is on the worship staff at Immanuel as our Outreach Productions Coordinator. She is one of the very best directors I've ever seen. Her attention to detail is amazing, and she ties it all together and makes it a ministry to those she is working with. Everyone who knows her and has the benefit of working with her is better for it. God has blessed Immanuel with Lisa Lyons.

Her husband, Lee, is also an incredible talent. Every musical displays an incredible set that is designed and built by Lee. I'll try to get some pictures on as soon as I get them. Not only does it look good, it is incredibly functional and helps to make the story come to life. If you've never had the opportunity to see one of our productions and are going to be in town, take the opportunity to visit Immanuel tomorrow night at 5:30. You'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Indeed, Lisa & Lee are a blessing to not only to Immanuel...but to me personally. She has been my cheerleader. Always says hi, in encourges me.

Anonymous said...

I don't know Lisa personally, however, as an individual she stands out. Her smile is the first thing I noticed about her. She is an inspiration to me.