Monday, December 17, 2007

There's Always Something Going On

It was a pretty busy weekend, so I haven't had much time to blog. Here's a list of things that are going on right now:

1) I just purchased two gifts online that are guaranteed to arrive by Christmas Eve. Hmmmmmm, can you say "nervous".
2) I spent most of the weekend looking at the bottom of a trashcan. No, I wasn't curious about it's interior contour.
3) Our Christmas Worship Concert was a great success. I am so proud of the Immanuel Choir and Orchestra.
4) I sang at the funeral of a great man today. What an honor to be asked.
5) Caleb and I went shopping tonight for some last minute things that I just happened to hear about. Why do we not hear about these things in November?
6) We are flying to Georgia on Wednesday night. Our flight leaves at 10:50pm and arrives in Atlanta at 6am. I sure hope our children sleep. I sure hope this wasn't a mistake.
7) Clash of the Choirs comes on tonight. I plan on watching.
8) We're doing Christmas early since we are going out of town. I don't want to drag Christmas gifts across the country....twice. Santa Claus is coming to town tomorrow night at my house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also watched Clash of the Choirs, my favorite so far is Patti LaBelle's group. The way they sang reminded me of our choir that just flows.....

Unknown said...

I totally agree with Jenni92408...I was pulling for the Houston choir until I heard the Patti Labelle choir.. It was the only one sounded like a "Choir".

I should have known her's would rock!