Friday, December 21, 2007

Another Good Day

We got up and left my parents' house today to head to Jody's family's. We met and ate at a traditional Chinese restaurant in Jody's hometown. I say traditional because we meet for lunch there at least once EVERY trip home. It's a tradition...especially at Christmas. After that, Caleb and I spent some time at Walmart playing Guitar Hero on XBOX 360 on the game aisle. He won.

Ella has had a great day today. She and I have gotten to spend a lot of quality time together, and I've loved it. She is going to be a daddy's girl if it kills me. I'm really looking forward to all of the family time on this trip. I love my family. I hope that each of you are having a great Christmas season. Be intentional about making memories that will last a lifetime. Don't let reading people's blogs (ha!), surfing the web, and watching TV take away from your family time. After all, it's that family time that you will each remember long after the outcome of that movie has faded from your memory.

No comments: