Thursday, December 13, 2007

What Are You Getting?

So, I'm just a little curious. For those of you who are willing to let the rest of us in on your little secret, I would love to know what your "surprise" is. If you would, post a comment telling me what that "BIG" gift is that you are getting your significant other. Husbands, what is that one special gift that you are buying your wife. Wives, what will it be this year that your husband is going to gasp over?

I want to take this little poll to see what this year's leading gift type is going to be for men and women. Will it be electronic gadgets that men will find under the Christmas tree this year? Will it be that sparkling "best friend" that women will discover beneath the bow and wrapping paper? Here is your chance to speak. Let us all in on the secret. If you feel it necessary to keep the surprise a secret, post your gift idea as Anonymous by not signing in to blogger. That way, no one is the wiser.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought my husband a navigational system for his car. He has been wanting one forever. He's going to love it.

Anonymous said...

My wife is getting an expensive blender. She better like it. It costs me $400.

Anonymous said...

diamond pendant for my wife.

Anonymous said...

I got my husband a portable dvd player with case and headphones.

Anonymous said...

Can I marry James Daugherty?

Anonymous said...

My brother is mormon...not me. I can only have one wife. Sorry ladies.

Anonymous said...

Well, since I am not married, I bought myself a magellan Maestro 3100 GPS system.

Cat said...

No Kevin I'm not going to post what you're getting - sorry Jeff, Kev reads this daily!!

Anonymous said...

I got my wife a trip to the UK. Please don't tell her....

Jeff Bumgardner said...

you are hilarious. I won't breathe a word...shhhhhhh.