Monday, November 06, 2006

Random

It just hit me today that I'm in California. California! I think it was when I was driving in to church this morning and saw a new fire at the base of the mountains. Where else do you see that sort of thing? I thought Smokey the Bear was something that had played out when I was 11, until I saw him standing along the roadside (in wooden signage form) throughout our drive in the mountains this weekend. All of this and I haven't even experienced the earthquakes, yet. There are so many things that I want to see....like LA, Hollywood (though I'm told both are not areas I want to be in at night), San Diego, and more of the mountain towns. There are many other areas too, but again, these are just random thoughts. I think I'll wait on the rest of the family to get here, though. I'd hate to make them too jealous. Although, I wouldn't mind hitting a Lakers game with Caleb before the girls get out here. They would just sit at home while I went anyway....unless we get a babysitter and turn it into a romantic rendezvous.........well, anyway. I'd better stop there.

1 comment:

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Thanks, Jennifer. We miss Crosspointe very much. We will be back in town at Thanksgiving, so hopefully we'll see you then. God has been good to us, and we are excited to be at Immanuel Baptist. Keep praying, and stay close and clean.