Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Praise & Prayer

Praises - 1) We close on our house today in East Highland
2) Caleb got over a fever that he had this weekend. He's doing much better now
3) My family is safe from their trip to GA
4) I get to see Jody, Abby, and baby Ella this THURSDAY!
5) Ministry is going well at Immanuel
6) I'm making friends, and the staff has seemed to really take me in
7) Caleb loves his new school and is doing well there

Prayer - Please pray for the following:
1) Safe travel for me and Caleb this Thursday to GA, and on Sunday as we return to California
2) For our house in Atoka to sell. If you are interested, God could use you to bless us by buying it!!!! (hint, hint) So quit praying and go sign the contract
3) Safety for Jody and the girls as they travel back to Tennessee next week
4) That someone will buy our house
5) That God will give clarity to me for the vision He has for the ministry here at Immanuel
6) That God will send someone to buy our house because we will make them a great deal on it
7) That God will use me to impact lives for eternity and lead others to a relationship with Him on a daily basis

Thank you for joining me in prayer. If you are praying with me, I'd be encouraged to know that. Just post a comment on this blog....I just never know how many people are reading this thing. I love each of you, and I appreciate your concern for our ministry. God bless!

1 comment:

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Thank you each so much for your prayers. Graye Graye! Hey buddy! I've heard you are doing great in school. I'm really proud of you. I'm looking forward to seeing you at Christmas. Hopefully we'll talk before then. I love 'ya!