Friday, November 03, 2006

Fun on the Schedule

Today is going to be a great day. I can feel it already. It's Friday! And I'm off today. I've got plans to do the final walk-through on our new house at 10:00am, then I'm off to have lunch with Caleb at his school at 11:30am. This afternoon when I pick him up, we are going to head for the movies. Santa Claus 3, The Escape Claus, comes out today. So, we are going to go watch that. He is really excited. So, it's Father and Son time.

Tomorrow we are planning on driving up into the mountains to an old town that has train rides, apple orchards, restaurants, etc. We are going to spend the whole day together. I'm really excited about it. Although it is really hard being away from the rest of the family, we are enjoying being able to hang out...just the two of us.

No comments: