Thursday, November 02, 2006

That's My Boy!

Let me just say that I have been extremely concerned for Caleb with his first week of school, and all of the adjustments that come with that. However, I am concerned no longer. He came home from school one day and said "there's this girl in my class that loves me." What? What do you mean "she loves you?" So, I very calmly asked him, "how do you know she loves you?" He answered, "because she lays her head on my arm and says 'I like you already'."

That's my boy! Although, if it were my girl it would be a totally different situation. But, for now, (praise God) it is not my girl. It's my son. And get this; he told me her name is Ashley. Now, would you believe this if I told you? When I was in first grade, I had a little girlfriend named Ashley, too. ............That's my Boy!

2 comments:

J.C. said...

that is very funny about your son i can just imagine the look on his face when he told you that im sure he was beaming anyway man i didn't get to really tell you goodbye but i love ya man and can't wait to see what God is going to use you for in the future!!!

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Thanks, JC!

We're excited about what God is going to do, as well. We'll be back in Millington at Thanksgiving, so hopefully, we'll see you then. Thanks for checking out my blog.