Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My New Christmas Album

My new Christmas album will be out in mid-October. You can find it under the name of Travis Cottrell. I guess technically, it is his new Christmas album, but I am on it. Even though my voice is mixed with about 40 other people...it's still my vocal prowess and intellect that landed me on this latest project. Even though our "friendship" is probably being used by Travis as a guise to lure me into recording with him in an attempt to sell more CDs, I am okay with it. In fact, I'm used to it. (I know...I know...I'll be okay.)

And, I've just found out today that one of his new friends has asked to sing on the CD...probably in an attempt to link her name to mine in a "6 Degrees" sort of way. Check out TRAVIS' BLOG for the secret identity to this amazing vocalist who will be singing a duet with Travis on the CD.

Christmas is only 18 weeks away! While that may seem far away to some of you, think about this...the Christmas season can actually start as soon as you want. My family and I put on Christmas music in September.

Yep. I know.

2 comments:

Cat said...

You're just too funny. Travis is lucky to have you on his album. I'm sure many other famous artist will be lining up after this release to ask you to sing on their albums too. My question is when are you gonna make your own?

Travis said...

You need therapy.