Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Can't Wait


So, I'm getting really excited about the start of College Football. My Georgia Bulldogs have been ranked #1 in the AP Preseason Poll, as well as the USA Today poll. Not that a preseason ranking means much in the end, but it does say that 'the dawgs' are finally getting national recognition as a premier program. This Saturday is the start of something huge. Man, I hope they can go undefeated and be in the National Title Game.

Pray with me now -----Lawd, let the Bulldogs win the national title this year as they destroy everyone that they come into contact with, crushing their faces, and annihilating them in Your Holy Name, Amen.

Go Dawgs!

1 comment:

spavlian said...

That funny - that's exactly what God told me the Trojans were going to do to the Bulldogs!!