Monday, January 14, 2008

Heading Home

We've had an incredible time in Colorado over the past week, but we are headed home today! I am so excited to see the kids. We've never been away from them for this long, but it was a much needed time for Jody and I to spend together. I'm also excited to get back to Immanuel. I really miss our people and serving with them. I can't wait for this Wednesday night's choir rehearsal.

Friends make the biggest difference in our lives. I have to thank Mark and Gretchen Rush for taking care of our "babies" while we were gone. Mark and Gretchen, you have given us a great gift in your friendship, your love for our family, and in this week that you helped us to have. Thank you!

I'll be posting some pictures of our Colorado experience over the next few days. Make sure that you check them out. Check in to thechiefend.com this week...you'll be glad that you did.

1 comment:

Mark Rush said...

Had an awesome time with your kids. It was our privilege to be able to do it.