Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Finally...Colorado

The server is back up, and my pics have finally loaded. It's funny that it all timed out to actually be my 300th post. Pretty crazy, huh?

This is me by the tree on the frozen lake that we were ice skating on.



Jody and Me with Shadow and Kelly. These horses pulled us on a romantic sleigh ride through the snow.



This is River Run. We ate, shopped, and spent a lot of time here.



Me and Jody on snowmobiles. It was awesome! Seriously, that's us.



This shows you just how much snow there was. I'm knee deep in it here...waist deep in other places where we didn't have our camera with us. (What are we thinking sometimes?)



Overall, it was an awesome trip. It made our 10th anniversary one to remember. Which is good, since we probably won't go on another by ourselves until the 20th!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just looking at the pictures make me cold!! Glad you had a great time in my home State.


Billie