Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sugar Highs and Lows

Last night was another great rehearsal. However, I had been suffering from a really bad headache all day. Toward the end of rehearsal it became apparent to me that my sugar was off. So, I quickly made an exit and went home. I'm so thankful to have a staff that can just pick up things for me and run with them. They always do a great job. So, I've been recovering since last night. The headache is still with me, but overall, I'm feeling much better. Crazy huh? Maybe the government slipped something in my water. Hmmmm?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so relieved to read your update, Jeff. It worried us all to hear that you had an attack which forced you home so prematurely. We have really been praying. I'm sure that the heat you have had to endure the past couple of weeks contributed somehow to your condition. And the responsibility of caring for your family through the crisis was, no doubt, overwhelming. I pray it is nothing more than that. Here's believing that God will touch you at this very moment and make you whole again! See you Sunday...